Tuesday, January 10, 2012

33weeks


Monday- Zoey has been really active today (she is always pretty active) but today she was extremely hyper (o: I finally gave in and watched a birthing video the lady had a epidural so she was really calm. But she did tare a bit... (makes me cringe just thinking about it). I am trying to prepare myself for giving birth and i would be a liar if i didnt say i am a little freaked and scared but i know that God will help me and my AMAZING husband is going to be right there holding my hand helping me through it.
i have heard so many horror stories so i am expecting the worst.
Last doctor appointment Zoey was a little stinker the doctor trying to hear her heartbeat, everytime he found it she would move lol silly little girlie i love her so so much <3  He said she was breeched. right now i cant tell if she still is or not.
Anyways. I weigh way too much for my own liking... but its worth it really i love feeling my little girl in my tummie.

No comments:

Post a Comment